Set up referral program25 April, 2022
Overview25 April, 2022
How can customers earn rewards for Referral Program
In this article,you can find a list of all the steps for the customers, in order to have a successful referral.
You can also test your referral program on your store to make sure it works properly.
For example, Carol is an existing customer with an account in your store. She wants to refer her friend, Robert. Robert doesn’t have an account yet.
- To refer Robert, Carol has to:
– Sign in to her account
– Go to the widget or loyalty page > in the Referral program tab > click Refer a friend now.
– Copy the referral link and send it to Robert
- Now, Robert has to:
– Click and open the referral link that Carol sent him (in normal tab mode and not in incognito)
Note: If the store is password protected, Robert will have to enter the password + open the link again
– Create an account **in that link** – so that BON’s system can identify him as the referrer’s friend
– Place an order
- And the merchant has to make sure that order from Robert is being fulfilled on Shopify.
Where can they find the rewards?
BON’s system tracks the data daily at 0 A.M (US Time) and the data going to be updated in the next day
After the data is verified & all the actions above are complete, both Carol and Robert will earn the rewards according to the settings in BON.
– If you choose the reward to be Points, go to My balance tab and you will see the points for Referral program.
– If you choose the reward to be Coupon, the coupon should be in the My reward tab.
Here’s a video showing this referral process: