Customize your widget text26 April, 2022
Attribute explanation26 April, 2022
How to set up automated email for your customers
BON Loyalty enables you to effortlessly connect with your valued customers through personalized email communication.
You can effortlessly send tailored emails to our loyal customers, providing them with loyalty program offer, rewards, and updates.
How many email options are available in BON?
To find this feature in BON, go to the Branding tab > Email.
There are 9 types of notification emails, and they will be sent automatically to your customers in different scenarios:
- Welcome: After they’ve signed up to BON.
- Earn points: After they’ve earned points in BON.
- Redeem points: After they’ve redeemed points in BON.
- Happy birthday: On the customer’s birthday
- Referrals (for referrer): Notification for a successful referral.
- Referrals (for referred friends): Notification for a successful referral.
- Point expiry notice: Sent 7 days before customers’ points expire.
- Point expiry reminder: Notification for customers’ points expiration.
- New tier unlocked: When the customer has reached a new tier (VIP Program)
Note: Four email options in bold are related to our paid features. They will be available from the Lite or Professional plans. Check out our plans here for more info.
How to personalize email in BON?
Click on each email type name to edit. You can find the 2 options: to customize the outlook, choose “Email branding”, and to customize the wording, choose “Email content”:
In “Email branding“, this function provides you many options to customize your automated emails:
- Logo: The required image should be 60x60px and less than 50KB.
- Banner image: The required image should be 350x100px and less than 500KB.
- Button color: This button will redirect your customers to your store, once they click on it. Choose the color of the button to match your brand theme color.
- Email content: Change the email content according to your preferences.
Remember to click Save when you are done, or you’ll lose all the progress.
In the “Email content” function, you can edit the content for each email. However, do not edit the attributes, since those will automatically update to each customer when the emails are sent.
> Click here to learn more about the attributes.
- Remember to click Save when you are done, or you’ll lose all the progress.
- If you want to reset the customization to the default template, click Reset.
- Choose “send test” to receive a test email to your mailbox.
After finishing all the setup, go back to the main Email page, and toggle the switch next to “Email status” to enable or disable it.