Enable the loyaty page28 February, 2023
Amount Discount redeem option
In BON Loyalty, you can set up many automatic points redeeming options for your customers to exchange points to. One of the most popular types is the Amount discount code.
What is an Amount Discount code?
This is a discount type that has a fixed monetary amount.
For example: A 20$ off discount.
Where can I find this option?
Go to BON > Point program > Redeem points > Add more > Choose “Amount discount”
How to set up this rule?
You can customize all of these requirements for your Amount Discount option:
Reward title: The name of this redeeming rule, which customers can see on your store.
Fixed amount of points:
An invariant amount customers can exchange points to.
Ex: If the rule is set as below, customers can redeem 100 points for a 10$ discount code.
Customer Carol has 300 points, which she can redeem three times with 3 discount codes, each code valued at 10$.
Increment of points:
A variable amount customers can exchange points.
Ex: If the rule is set as below, customers can lower/raise the amount discount they want to redeem.
Customer Carol has 300 points, she can:
– Redeem only 30 points > a 3$ discount code
– Redeem 90 points > a 9$ discount code
– Redeem all 300 points > a 30$ discount code
Some additional customize (optional):
A minimum point value: Customers have to redeem at least this amount (30 points in this case)
A maximum point value: Customers can only redeem this amount or lower. (3000 points in this case)
3. Minimum requirement (optional): Customers have to buy at least this amount (20$ in this case) to be able to apply this code
4. Applied to (optional): This code can only be applied when buying products in a specific collection
5. Reward expiration (optional): This code will be automatically deactivated after a fixed number of days (10 days in this case)
> Click ‘Save’